WESTPORT 130’ TRI-DECK MY, 2006
“Relentless” is a well kept, turn-key, 40M Westport for sale only due to the seller’s desire to upgrade. Maintained by a meticulous captain and knowledgeable owner.
The inviting salon is customized with a casual, functional layout and includes a walk-behind bar with bar stools that can be easily turned around to face an L-shaped sofa for casual entertaining. Adjacent is the formal dining table for ten (10) with a full array of china and silverware.
Automated electric doors lead to the very spacious aft deck fitted with a customized, wrap-around settee. Exterior doors are finished on the inside to match interior woods.
The on-deck Master stateroom includes his/hers heads and a walk-in shower with triple shower heads. Below are four guest staterooms: two with king-size beds, two with side-by-side single beds.
The large sky lounge with oversized windows offers great visibility and a walk-behind bar. Forward through custom French doors, the sky lounge is an immense pilothouse with excellent visibility, wing stations, and a stern station control. Aft of the sky lounge is L-shaped seating and an inviting hot tub.
Recent Improvements Include:
* All new sky lounge furnishings
* New salon flybridge and cabin carpet
* Updated TV’s, beds, bedding
* Updated SAT communications systems
*MTU services up-to-date performed by Elite Diesel: Full 4,000 hour engine service (valued at $ 185,000) including full cooling system service, crankcase breather system service, new injectors, blueprinted turbos, gear cooler service, new thermostats, valve lash adjust/replacement where necessary, high-pressure fuel lines and injector rubes replaced
* Mechanical services: cutlass bearings checked, serviced shaft seals, valves exercised, rudder bump tested, Naiad stabilizers fully serviced including new bearings and seals, black water tanks cleaned and new sensors installed, grey water tank cleaned
* New generator injector and Airbox soundproofing system *
* New ASEA power converters
* New air handler in lazarette
* Fresh bottom completed October 2019
* New covers and name boards
* All VICS processing boards changed (valued at $ 10,000)
* New smoke detectors by Infinity Enterprises installed
* Rebuilt Nautical Structure davit
* New UMT marine carbon fiber ladder
* Seahawk bottom paint (valued at $25,000)
* Jet Ski serviced and tender bottom painted
Located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
110 North Dixie Highway
Stuart, FL 34994
Tom : (772) 201-1800
Brett : (772)201-1630