COLUMBUS YACHTS 131’ SPORT HYBRID, 2013
Eleonora III was previously a demo yacht. Never titled, it was purchased from Columbus Yachts in early 2016. World-renowned Patton Marine Surveyors performed an out of the water, through a five-day hull and electrical survey/sea trial at that time. Since then, this award-winning yacht has received extensive mechanical, interior and electrical upgrades. Eleonora III is now prepared for global use. The owner performed a major interior makeover.
These mechanical, electrical and interior upgrades were performed at a cost exceeding $2,000,000 and include:
* An extensive and luxurious interior refit using the best quality Italian leather, stainless steel, and onyx marble thru-out
* Custom cabinetry, ice makers and refrigeration, aft deck bar installation
* 3 x Kohler 99Kw generators with 4000 hours
* 3000 hours service in May 2019
* New Atlas 100KVA shore power unit that makes the vessel usable worldwide – 08/2017
* All new thru-hulls – 08/2017
* Recent Rina 5 year inspection completed January 2019
* New CMC ZERO SPEED stabilizers – 8/2017
* A full and detailed list will be provided to qualified buyers
This highly innovative, technologically advanced yacht features a hybrid propulsion system, combining high performance with low fuel consumption. With elegant exterior design and vast deck areas, combined with a spacious modern, light interior, this exceptional yacht is perfectly suited for cruising in comfort and style.
* Multiple 2014 Showboats Design Winner
* Advanced hybrid propulsion with top speeds of 20 knots and economical speed of 8 knots (electric)
* Panoramic and spacious bridge deck with aft sky lounge
* Spacious master cabin on the main deck and four guest cabins on the lower deck
* Aluminum hull and superstructure
* Designated aft beach club area, side-folding balconies, and Jacuzzi forward
* Zero speed stabilizers
* Stunning modern and light interior design by Hot Lab
* Reduced fuel consumption and environmental impact with * * Green Star Plus Platinum RINA classification
The aim of the Sport Hybrid line is to provide owners with fast sporting yachts without forgoing the comfort, elegance and style of mega yachts.
The sleek aggressive lines are designed to merge seamlessly with the environment and enhance the pleasure of luxury yachting in harmony with the sea. Sport indicates the high performances of this Superyacht, equipped wit two diesel engines which will give a top speed of 20 knots, with the ability to cruise at 15 knots.
The Sport Hybrid line is environmentally friendly and technologically advanced, providing a unique setting for owners who wish to enjoy the sea while preserving the environment.
The hull has been designed using CDF analysis and tank tests, in order to optimize the fuel consumption at low and medium speed without sacrificing performances at higher speeds.
40S Hybrid is powered with advanced hybrid propulsion, combining high performance, on a top speed of 20 knots with reduced environmental impact. The choice of using a hybrid system was the result of a deep study done from Palumbo shipyard together with RINA classification society, which let the Columbus Sport hybrid 40m be the first yacht with the hybrid propulsion as an additional notation class issued by RINA; EFP Hybrid Propulsion (Y), Aut CCS (Y), Green Plus (Y) Platinum.
The hybrid concept is a main improvement that, thanks to two electric motors fitted in the gearboxes, allows the 40S hybrid to cruise at 8 knots using only gensets and the electrical motors. Electrical propulsion system Eco Prop Hybrid will allow navigating at low speed with very limited consumption, high comfort, and almost no noise.
Onboard, you will be able to experience the thrill of performance and maximum comfort, typical of hybrid yachts. The same hybrid power train can be used as a shaft generator using the excess power not used for diesel engines. The hybrid system will allow the yacht to cruise in extremely quiet and vibration-free conditions.
When cruising with the main engine, the two electric motors will work as shaft generators allowing nonstop auxiliary generators during a long transit.
Located in Providence, RI.
110 North Dixie Highway
Stuart, FL 34994
Tom : (772) 201-1800
Brett : (772)201-1630